Monday 18 April 2011

Exciting News

I have been doing this blog all by my lonesome for some time now.  My first 50 posts were easy enough, but lately I have been struggling to come up with recipes I haven't already done.

I kept thinking it would be fun to do this with my cute little sis.   
Well, she has FINALLY agreed to become part of this with me.  

cheer!!
WAHOO!!

I begged, and begged asked her a few times to join and she thought she didn't really make anything all that special.  That is where she was wrong.  She doesn't think this but I know she is the talent in the family.  She tries things I have never even dared to attempt.  In fact she is going to show me up.  You might think it isn't fair that she gets the looks and the talent but really if Ive come to terms with it YOU should too.

Enough of my rambling,

here is the girl we have all been dying to meet....

My cute baby sister

MAREN

She is married to the love of her life Ryan.
She has been blessed to be a mother to a beautiful little girl Lucy.
She lives in our nations capital.
She enjoys the big city life.
She is preggers with her 2nd child.  Yipee
She is tall, dark, and beautiful.
She is freakishly smart.
She is good at every thing she does.
and she can COOK!

I could go on and on but that would be bragging about my most favorite sister.

I hope you are all as excited as I am.
Now go get your cooking on, and ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment