Sunday 14 August 2011

Brownies

Just the title of this post is enough to make anyone love it.  Okay, at least make me love it.  I am a HUGE brownie lover.  Do you  have a preference of what part of the brownie you want?  I am a corner girl.  There are only four corners in a pan and believe me, they are the coveted pieces around our parts.  That is why I am glad I'm the one making them.  Mwahahahah, mine, ALL MINE!!!  Now that I have let you know just how crazy I am I will tell you about this particular recipe.  My Aunt Marilee amazed me one day.  I needed a brownie recipe and off the top of her head she tells me hers.  I can't do that.  No matter how many times I have made something I always have to read the recipe.  Anywho, These brownies are soooo good.  And the best part is they are so easy to make.
 2/3 cup cocoa
2 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
dash or two of salt

mix all dry ingredients together. 
then add:

4 eggs
1 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla

Mix all ingredients with a fork until well blended.  Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.  Cool for 1 hour.  Enjoy...I know I will.

optional: Sprinkle with powdered sugar while cooling.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm...these look so good! I have a huge weakness for brownies. They are my all time favorite dessert. I will for sure be making these!

    ReplyDelete