Friday 2 March 2012

Parmesan rosemary baked potatoes

Parmesan rosemary baked potatoes are a must. We could not get enough of these delightful mouth watering goodness. It was one of those nights were I had no idea of what to make for a side dish. I had some potatoes that needed to be used and so we just went with it. They turned out so yummy.
5-6 red potatoes
rosemary
garlic powder
pepper
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
olive oil

Preheat oven to 375.  Slice the potatoes in thin slices.  Spread them out on a greased cookie sheet.  Lightly drizzle olive oil over the potatoes.  Sprinkle the seasonings over the top of the potatoes.  Cook for 25 minutes on 375.  Add the Parmesan cheese on top the last 5 minutes.  Serves 6  ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. These look yummy! I feel like I am always doing the same side dish so I am always looking for new ones.

    ReplyDelete