Tuesday 13 April 2010

Thia Peanut Chicken Salad

I went to a local restaurant the other day and had a pretty great salad. I thought hey, I bet I can recreate this at home. So I attempted and my sweet hubby likes mine more. Wahoo! I will have to say my chicken was much better.
3 chicken Breast cooked and diced.
1 head of iceberg lettuce broken up
1/4 cup Red onion diced
1/2 cup green peppers diced
1/2 cup red peppers diced
1/2 cup yellow peppers diced
1/2 cup peanuts blended
BRIANNAS Ginger Mandarin Salad dressing

In a large fry pan cook the chicken on medium heat drizzle with BRIANNAS Ginger Mandarin dressing. Salt and pepper to taste, and sprinkle on garlic powder. Cook until meat is cooked through. I like to brown mine a little. It gives it more flavor.

Once you are done cooking serve it buffet style. This way everything is fresh and ready to serve. This served 6-8 people just fine. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I have been craving something just like this!!! It looks delish! I think I am going to make it this week! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete