Sunday 31 October 2010

Olive Garden Soup

I love this soup. My mom made it for me and I have loved it since. Since my hubby is not a fan of soup so I have claimed Halloween as soup day. I figure it should be a good day to have something warm to eat before you go out for a night of fun. This has become a tradition that stuck. In fact while my hubby had his 2nd bowl (hates soup, hmmm) he said it taste like Halloween to me. This made me smile on the inside:)
1 lb Hamburger
1 medium onion
1 clove of garlic
1 green pepper
1 stalk of celery
1 tsp basil
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp oregano
1 Tbls Worcestershire sauce
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 can kidney beans
1 can great northern white beans
1 can tomato soup
soup with water

Brown the hamburger with the onion and garlic. Add all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil an then simmer for 1 hour. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment