Sunday 30 January 2011

I WANT YOU!!!

I am kind of in a slump.  I was hoping my cute followers would help me out.  How would you like to put one of your recipes on here.  I think it would be so much fun to get to know each other and share something of yours.  Here are the requirements.

You have to tell me why you love the recipe.
Take a picture of the finished product.
Give me the recipe.
Email me at megardoodle@gmail.com with all the info.
Leave a comment telling me which recipes you have tried on here and either loved or hated.
Send a picture of the cute chef with it. (optional)

Isn't that simple.  If you are worried about the picture part I can make the recipe and take my own picture.  I would love to hear from you and share the magic that goes on in your kitchen. 

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I will totally do this but I go out of town on Wednesday (going to visit Jaclyn!) and will be gone until the 11th. But Ill do it when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to try these oatmeal pancakes.

    2 Cups oats
    2 cups buttermilk (or goats milk if you live at my house. you can also just use regular milk)

    let soak overnight to soften oats(very important step)
    In the morning
    add:
    2 eggs
    2 TBsp honey
    1 tsp baking soda
    1 tsp baking powder
    1/2 tsp salt
    2 Tbsp melted butter
    1 tsp lemon juice
    1 tsp vanilla
    1/2 cup whole wheat flour (or white)
    They are so yummy
    especially with apple pie filling(or peaches) and whipped cream on top!
    You have to try them...and take a picture. My pictures of food never look that great!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should also try these southwest eggrolls I created last night I was at Sam's club and saw some in the freezer section and thought they looked good, but to feed my family it would have been $20 just for the eggrolls, so I went home and made them..soo sooo yummy

    1 can black beans
    1 can white beans
    1 can corn
    drain and rinse
    add:
    1/2 cup salsa
    i finely diced avocado
    2 Tbsp sour cream
    1 lime squeezed
    1 cup shredded cheese

    Mix together and place in eggroll wrappers. wrap like and egg roll. fry in grease! (okay just oil, but it sounds more fatting if you say grease)
    Dip in:
    1 cup ranch dressing
    3 TBsp franks' red hot sauce

    or:
    Guacamole
    or:
    Salsa

    ReplyDelete