Tuesday 23 March 2010

Guacamole

I love guacamole. I have it on Fajitas, Tacos, burritos, etc. I like having all fresh veggies so this is one thing that is definitely fresh. JJ was cute and told me it is the best he has ever had. The rest of the family agreed. It is always nice to get praise rather than complaints from ALL my family. Usually there is at least one that isn't pleased with a meal choice. I will have to say I think it is rather great myself.

3 RIPE avocados
1/2 a lime
1 tomato
1 medium onion
Cilantro about 15 strands(optional)
salt to taste

Put the avocados in a mixing bowl. I use a potato masher, you can use a blender. Mash up the avocado. Squeeze the lime juice in from the half slice of lime. Dice up tomatoes, onion, and cilantro very fine. Stir it all together and serve. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment