Monday 28 February 2011

Parmesan Cheese Green Beans

I love when I give my kids veggies and they LOVE them.  This happens almost never, unless I am serving these yummy little pieces of delicious heavenly goodness.  This is such a simple recipe and one that we make in our home about 2 times a week.  I hope your family enjoys them as much as mine does. 
2-3 cups frozen green beans
2 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp fresh basil minced
Garlic powder sprinkled over (2 shakes)
Pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese to garnish
In a medium fry pan pour olive oil in the pan.  Add green beans.  Cook on medium heat  until they start to soften (about 3-4 min) Once they have started to defrost add basil, garlic, and pepper.  Heat through.  Stirring often.  They cook in about 7 minutes.  Add Parmesan cheese once you remove from the pan.  Enjoy.9896

2 comments:

  1. They look delish! I m going to try them for sure!

    <3

    Risa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, just bought me some fresh green beans today. Totally giving these a try tonight. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete